Antics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys remember that episode of iCarly where Spencer faked his death

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 12:15 pm by Tagussie

» Counting Game
Random Thoughts EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:45 am by Tagussie

» This Or That
Random Thoughts EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 9:53 pm by locktobre

» The Art Thread
Random Thoughts EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:37 pm by Dott

» happy new year!
Random Thoughts EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:36 pm by Dott

» Suggest a song to the user above!
Random Thoughts EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 2:42 pm by Tagussie

» Did You Know?
Random Thoughts EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:44 pm by chunkecheeks

» Heeya! :0
Random Thoughts EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 1:36 pm by Tagussie

» Opening doodle requests
Random Thoughts EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 8:41 am by Tagussie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:05 pm
Members with the most points
Dott
Random Thoughts Vote_lcapRandom Thoughts Voting_barRandom Thoughts Vote_rcap 
Tagussie
locktobre
chunkecheeks
Stone
annafrozenwarrior2013
MissHobbie
mozukumi
redmagnolia

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+2
Tagussie
Dott
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat
Cunty Points : 127
Legend Status : 0
Job/hobbies : Coloring, Picross, etc
Humor : Phlegmatic

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 6:07 pm

A stream of consciousness thread to post stuff that either doesn't need its own topic or wouldn't fit anywhere else!

I'll start...

I got some cookie dough from my boss's son's fundraiser and I baked a few last night and they were SOOOOO GOOD I'm having to stop myself from baking another tray....
Back to top Go down
https://cometcrystal.tumblr.com/
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat
Cunty Points : 78
Legend Status : 1
Job/hobbies : Drawing, videogames, animated shows
Humor : Bad if you laugh it's on you

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 8:07 pm

Oh great idea i'm into this.
Today on my way to class I saw my neighborhood PLASTERED with propaganda posters what the hell? I had a sharpie on my so I did my best to scribble over them but it wasnt very helpful. Then I noticed there was a HUGE wall absolutely covered with them.
My poor little sharpie wasn't gonna be enough, and after debating busting out the spray paint after i got back, I decided against it -at the behest of my friend who was VERY worried I would get in trouble with the police.
At uni I bought a BIG FAT ULTRA WIDE PERMANENT MARKER cause if spray paint wasn't it, then the sharpie wasn't gonna cut it.
I headed back there after I got home, and guess what! Someone had already power washed away EVERY LITTLE TRACE of the posters!! Hooray!! Now I have a BFUWPM for no reason.
Actually I'm open to suggestions on what to do with it now that I have it skdhfdsjfh

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 8:08 pm

Also I keep forgetting I've been meaning to make a thread on pet pictures, I cannot seem to get around to it bc I want to take good pics before posting, but I never remember when i have time :p

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stone
Friend
Friend
Stone

Cunty Points : 27
Job/hobbies : Hunting lost media..
Humor : Sure :Thumbsup:

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 10:52 pm

Bar chords on guitar are hard for me.. My dexterity in my left hand is painfully low, and keeping my index finger down while trying to put my fingers on the strings is near impossible. It's the same for me on a bass, too. Though, I find that badly tabbed songs make me even more mad. Especially when everyone agrees on the bad tabbing and you go to play it and it sounds awful. Granted, I only have a clean tone since I don't have any pedals, but COME ONNN...

Dott and Tagussie like this post

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 5:06 pm

I wonder what my dog things when I'm bathing him... he hates it does he know I do it for his own good? does he think I randomly subject him to that torture for no reason?

Dott and Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 9:00 pm

Anyone ever be scrolling tumblr and find a post and thing oh i HAVE to send this to that mutual and then scroll up to see who had reblogged it in the first place and it was the person you thought to send it to and feel slightly pleased at that

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 3:49 am

I need a big gulp of the Pirates Of The Caribbean water. It would fix me

Tagussie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 8:38 am

Nightmares are conceptually so MEAN. It's like you're already stressed/anxious when you're awake and then on top of that, when you're sleeping, FINALLY resting, your brain decides to MAKE UP some OTHER shit to be stressed about?? while you sleep??

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
MissHobbie
Friend
Friend
MissHobbie

Cunty Points : 20
Job/hobbies : arts and crafts

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 8:43 pm

I keep forgetting to finish sewing my shirt for my cosplay. All that's left is stitching up the back and adding a lace trim along the bottom. It wouldn't take me that long. But my puppy would be whining at my door the whole time... she hates being left out. But if I let her in she'll try to chew on everything under the bed again! Sigh...

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 8:24 am

God finals week is killing me, It's gonna be over soon but I can NOT wait, I have so much other stuff to get to! I gotta email a game studio about an internship not to mention finish the project for my OTHER internship. I should do something to celebrate tho. Maybe I'll take my partner out on a date tongue i need the quality time

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 5:05 pm

Oh no a friend is enjoying the products of generative AI and i feel the need to be pedantic about it and remind everyone of the ethical concerns! Yes your pictures of pekingese dogs with teacups and soda cans are cute but did you know it generates that based on hundreds of thousands of stolen artworks and photography!!!
(hope posting here this often doesn't count as spam)

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stone
Friend
Friend
Stone

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 12:45 am

money is tight this holiday season, so i'm thinking about making laminated cards of recipes i think they'd like (all passed-down and loved recipes of course, I don't trust random website recipes to taste good..) but i wonder if that's truly enough. I wish i could do more, but i'm not sure what *to* do, yanno?

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 7:21 pm

How am I not supposed to feel like adulthood is me getting stuck when a year seemed like so much growth when I was little? Like I bet everyone thought at 12 that they were SOO much more mature than when they were eleven. Then at 13, 12 seemed like a WORLD of difference, so on and so forth, right? However I don't feel that much different than I did a year ago?

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 7:52 pm

AHHHHH ive been so busy with the new dreamlight valley dlc i haven't even opened the forum.......shame on me

Tagussie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 9:36 pm

Guyss. Guys. The batmobile is absolutely a superhero in the cars universe right??? It's GOTTA be

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 9:41 am

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 12:32 pm

MY random thought is that whoever made the above video sounds like they were an egg

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 5:07 pm

Tagussie wrote:
MY random thought is that whoever made the above video sounds like they were an egg

she would do numbers on tumblr

Tagussie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 5:07 pm

I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DECEMBER!!!

Tagussie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stone
Friend
Friend
Stone

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 3:38 pm

Christmas was good, but I dread my birthday. It lands so close to christmas and just after everyone's break, so I'm hoping i can at least hang out with some of my friends. Uuuuugh why does it have to land on a super odd day??

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 9:08 am

Wuugh, gotta do a portfolio... the executive disfuction is doing a number on me. Picking a typeface and diagramming feels like a HUGE task by itself. Whar projects do I even pick?? should I include personal illustrations, does that count for anything?

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stone
Friend
Friend
Stone

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 7:55 pm

I recently got some very good news in- however, the logistics on it are tricky to plan out. If all goes well i'll be on my way to a great job in no time.

Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:35 pm

getting back into neopets this past week!! im just nostalgic for everything huh
Back to top Go down
Stone
Friend
Friend
Stone

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:26 pm

I finally paid my acceptance fee for college (TOO EXPENSIVE X.X) and I'm super exited to go! Although I'm going to college later than some people, I'm glad i took the time I did to plan out what I want to do and how I'm gonna get there. Been packing up my stuff as I plan to move closer later in the year. Still, I guess I'm a bit nervous- really only the second time I've ever had to leave all the people I know now behind, and that really breaks my heart as I've known my friends here for so long. Sorry for putting all of this here, but there's nobody else I can really tell this to as I've done all of this in secret from my family.. but it's a secret for good reason and I'll be relieved to live without crazy restrictions or rules now. Any tips or bewares are welcome, LOL

Tagussie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 6:50 pm

Stone wrote:
Any tips or bewares are welcome, LOL
I didn't leave my home for uni as that's not that common here! I don't have specific advice for that because I can guess our experiences will be very different, but if it's your first time living away from family, first off, congrats! So proud of you for getting out of there, it sounds like it wasn't a good place for you.
Second of all, buy a toiler plunger before you need one.
Third, I don't know the price of groceries where you live, so I can't give well informed tips on how to eat decent for cheap (I thought tuna cans were cheap food everywhere until I went to Brasil D: I was planning on eating a lot of that lol), but usually cans of food are cheap. I can vouch for ZoeBee's casserole formula, I think it was... scratch that I'm gonna go find it haha.
It was a box of pasta or any starch like potatoes or rice, two cans of vegetables (peas, corn, etc), throw in some cheese of your liking, maybe some protein (anything works, hotdogs, ground meat, spam if that's a thing there, etc), and throw that in the oven at 400°f for 30 minutes. It's a difficult to screw up formula for food that's filling, nutritious, easy as fuck to make, and will last you more than a few meals. Otherwise if money is tight and you must reach for the ramen cup (which to me is delicious anyway), I implore you, diversify its nutritional value at least a tiny bit with some veggies and an egg. That quarter of a bell pepper languishing in your produce drawer or that last bit of frozen peas in the bag will do 100%.
Third I just really hope you enjoy this. Freedom comes with it's own struggles, it's not easy to manage cooking, cleaning, laundry, classes and keeping yourself a presentable human being all at once all of a sudden. Get yourself something that sparks joy if you're able to.
Fourth, you're gonna be in a very vulnerable place. Beware any groups (religious or otherwise) who offer up to be your everything. Don't put your eggs all in one social basket, don't give anyone a say over your life. Basically beware cults haha. You don't have to be stupid to get into one, anyone can. They just have to find you at the right place at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antics Forum :: Lol :: General-
Jump to: