Antics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys remember that episode of iCarly where Spencer faked his death

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
magpie instincts EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 12:15 pm by Tagussie

» Counting Game
magpie instincts EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:45 am by Tagussie

» This Or That
magpie instincts EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 9:53 pm by locktobre

» The Art Thread
magpie instincts EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:37 pm by Dott

» happy new year!
magpie instincts EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:36 pm by Dott

» Suggest a song to the user above!
magpie instincts EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 2:42 pm by Tagussie

» Did You Know?
magpie instincts EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:44 pm by chunkecheeks

» Heeya! :0
magpie instincts EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 1:36 pm by Tagussie

» Opening doodle requests
magpie instincts EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 8:41 am by Tagussie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:05 pm
Members with the most points
Dott
magpie instincts Vote_lcapmagpie instincts Voting_barmagpie instincts Vote_rcap 
Tagussie
locktobre
chunkecheeks
Stone
annafrozenwarrior2013
MissHobbie
mozukumi
redmagnolia

magpie instincts

Go down 
+6
mannersmakethman
chunkecheeks
annafrozenwarrior2013
redmagnolia
Dott
locktobre
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
locktobre
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
locktobre

Cunty Points : 52
Legend Status : 0
Job/hobbies : Professional Hater
Humor : Deadpan

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 11:12 pm

What do you all collect? shopping

I'm mainly a doll collector but I have indulged in a few figurines for my tooth fairy collection. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat
Cunty Points : 127
Job/hobbies : Coloring, Picross, etc
Humor : Phlegmatic

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 11:22 pm

I have several collections I love you

Dolls (mostly Monster High)
Scooby Doo Toys
Peanuts Toys
Ology series books
Tamagotchis
Stickers
My Little Ponies
Haunted attraction tshirts (I don't have many because I was broke this year but I wanna get more!)
Pens
Neat looking paperclips I find at work (it has to be organically found. I can't just buy a tub of pretty paperclips. I have to scavenge them or it doesn't count)

locktobre and Kat like this post

Back to top Go down
https://cometcrystal.tumblr.com/
redmagnolia
redmagnolia

Pisces Buffalo
Cunty Points : 15

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 11:24 pm

a TOOTH FAIRY COLLECTION??? thats so cool!!! do you have any photos?

I collect music boxes from thrift stores, bones, and neat glass stuff, like bottles and jars :D
OH and I got a few scruff-a-luv babies when they were making em, I even got one of the three ultra rares!! usually Im not into mystery toys, since I only like one or two of em, but the babies were all so cute, I love every one I got c:

locktobre and Tagussie like this post

Back to top Go down
https://redmagnolia.neocities.org/
annafrozenwarrior2013
Friend
Friend
annafrozenwarrior2013

Cunty Points : 22

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:11 am

I have a couple things I like to collect

Dolls (monster high, rainbow high, some barbies, american girl and assorted knockoffs. I mainly like the historical line and the original agot stuff. I dont hate mattel but I do prefer pleasant company I think the overall design was excellent).

Old magazines.

Books. Mainly stuff I really want to read or relevant to my interests but sometimes if I see an old paperback with a really cool cover I grab it.

Id also love to collect old flashlights, old computers, and kodachrome slides but I live with my parents and I have so little room already lol. Maybe someday. I also really need to see about collecting the ology books as well I had the vampirology book as a kid and it changed my life. Also cosigned I would love to see your tooth fairy collection if you're willing to share Melrose.

locktobre likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 6:03 pm

Dott wrote:

Scooby Doo Toys
Peanuts Toys
Ology series books
Tamagotchis
Stickers
My Little Ponies
Haunted attraction tshirts (I don't have many because I was broke this year but I wanna get more!)
Pens
Neat looking paperclips I find at work (it has to be organically found. I can't just buy a tub of pretty paperclips. I have to scavenge them or it doesn't count)

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT!!! I also have a huge collection of enamel pins! gay

Back to top Go down
chunkecheeks
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
chunkecheeks

Pisces Buffalo
Cunty Points : 47
Legend Status : 2
Humor : black bile

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 6:49 pm

I'm also a doll collector! It's mostly vintage Barbie (my favs are mod era) and I think i have close to 200 in Barbies alone but I've gotten REALLY into Disney dolls recently especially the Disney ILY 4ever dolls which I've gone crazy with. I have almost all of them released so far and the extra outfits I'm OBSESSEDDDDDDD

I also have a small CATS broadway collection! Specifically merch from the og broadway production

Back to top Go down
locktobre
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
locktobre

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:34 pm

Dott wrote:

Scooby Doo Toys
Peanuts Toys
Ology series books
Tamagotchis
Stickers
My Little Ponies
Pens

Every time you talk about the Ology books it makes me want to get all of them too lol. Currently I have Dragonology and Wizardolgy, how would you rate those? (Do you rate the different books, like on how interesting they are or whatever?)

Haunted attraction tshirts is so cool! I hope you can expand your collection. And I'm sooo with you on the paperclips needing to be organically found, it just makes it special.
Back to top Go down
locktobre
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
locktobre

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:46 pm

redmagnolia wrote:
a TOOTH FAIRY COLLECTION??? thats so cool!!! do you have any photos?

I collect music boxes from thrift stores, bones, and neat glass stuff, like bottles and jars  Very Happy
OH and I got a few scruff-a-luv babies when they were making em, I even got one of the three ultra rares!! usually Im not into mystery toys, since I only like one or two of em, but the babies were all so cute, I love every one I got  c:

It's way more cutesy than you may be imagining, but I'd be totally fine if it wasn't haha. I like tooth fairies of ALL kinds, cute or not! (The ones in the second Hellboy movie are some of my favorites lol) Currently it's mostly dolls, some figurines, and a few books. I don't have good or current pictures, but here's one, and another where you can see a few of them better (feat. a Red Riding Hood). I'm hoping to get my collection organized and get some better pictures soon! I love how weird and varied it is What a Face
magpie instincts 20221010
magpie instincts 20230110

Music boxes is such an interesting thing to collect! Do they all work? Does it matter if they do? Or is it more about the box than the song?

I've never heard of scruff-a-luvs but they're so cute! They look so fluffy!

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
locktobre
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
locktobre

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:49 pm

annafrozenwarrior2013 wrote:

Dolls (monster high, rainbow high, some barbies, american girl and assorted knockoffs. I mainly like the historical line and the original agot stuff. I dont hate mattel but I do prefer pleasant company I think the overall design was excellent).

Old magazines.

Books. Mainly stuff I really want to read or relevant to my interests but sometimes if I see an old paperback with a really cool cover I grab it.

Id also love to collect old flashlights, old computers, and kodachrome slides but I live with my parents and I have so little room already lol. Maybe someday. I also really need to see about collecting the ology books as well I had the vampirology book as a kid and it changed my life. Also cosigned I would love to see your tooth fairy collection if you're willing to share Melrose.

What kind of magazines? Any specific publications, or just general vintage?

What draws you to old tech? Do you want them to be functional, or is it more about the aesthetic? (Like I'm not a Mac person, but the iMac G3 will ALWAYS be iconic.)
Back to top Go down
locktobre
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
locktobre

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:56 pm

chunkecheeks wrote:
I'm also a doll collector! It's mostly vintage Barbie (my favs are mod era) and I think i have close to 200 in Barbies alone but I've gotten REALLY into Disney dolls recently especially the Disney ILY 4ever dolls which I've gone crazy with. I have almost all of them released so far and the extra outfits I'm OBSESSEDDDDDDD

I also have a small CATS broadway collection! Specifically merch from the og broadway production

Mod Barbies are so pretty! Right before Malibu Barbie ruined everything...

I collect Disney dolls too! I like some of the ILY 4ever dolls but I'm limiting myself to just Frozen and Snow White so I don't go too crazy Laughing I did end up buying Bambi just because I thought she might go nicely with Snow White (since the movies are in the same era), but she's still languishing in her box...

What kind of merch did the og CATS production have? I'm imagining programs and T-shirts but I can't think of anything else. (Also, what did you think of the 2019 movie? Question )

chunkecheeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
locktobre
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
locktobre

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:02 pm

Also I realized I never said what kind of dolls I collect.  tongue

* Queen Anna of Frozen fame - eventually I want to have a general Snow Queen collection alongside this but I only have a few right now
* Lagoona Blue (G3) - this may expand to other G3 characters but so far all the other dolls I like or want just have 1 doll
* Tooth fairies which includes/will eventually include dentists, lost tooth kids and first tooth babies so it's more of a whole teeth theme. So far mostly dolls and figurines, but I have a few books too.
* Little Red Riding Hood (currently very small but I have my eye out)
* The Princess and the Pea (currently this is just two Barbies but I have my eye out)
* Snow White (not Disney exclusive, currently very small but I have my eye out)

Previously I collected MH, EAH, Barbies, and Our Generation, but I'm trying to pare those down bc I don't love all of them anymore. (Sorry dolls, it's not your fault.)

I don't really collect anything besides dolls (unless it's connected to an adjacent collection, like books), and sometimes I wish I did, but really... Dolls (and adjacent paraphernalia) is enough drunken

Dott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:40 pm

locktobre wrote:
Dott wrote:

Scooby Doo Toys
Peanuts Toys
Ology series books
Tamagotchis
Stickers
My Little Ponies
Pens

Every time you talk about the Ology books it makes me want to get all of them too lol. Currently I have Dragonology and Wizardolgy, how would you rate those? (Do you rate the different books, like on how interesting they are or whatever?)

Haunted attraction tshirts is so cool! I hope you can expand your collection. And I'm sooo with you on the paperclips needing to be organically found, it just makes it special.

Here is my ology books ranking! + explanations! I looove that series so dearly but i have Opinions https://cometcrystal.tumblr.com/post/691249006385430528/ology-tier-list-dungeonology-not-here-because-i

A pink paperclip you find organically is 10 more special than one you buy....special kind of collection

Back to top Go down
mannersmakethman
mannersmakethman

Libra Tiger
Cunty Points : 14

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:05 am

you guys' collections and hobbies are all so cool! i collect incredibles merch and beanie babies and i think that's basically it, although i do have a bunch of dolls and toys as well. i have almost every incredibles funko pop (i don't have all the jack jack variants though i just simply don't have space lol)
Back to top Go down
MissHobbie
Friend
Friend
MissHobbie

Cunty Points : 20
Job/hobbies : arts and crafts

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:21 am

Fellow doll collectors! Everyone's collections sound wonderful. It's so nice to hold on to childhood whimsy. As for me, I have a large collection of original Polly Pockets and Little People play sets (the ones from the 70s, passed down to me and my siblings from my mother!). From what I've seen they can apparently go for a lot of money but I'm sure not selling them Laughing Along with that I also collect sewing buttons! I just think they're so cute and unique.

Back to top Go down
annafrozenwarrior2013
Friend
Friend
annafrozenwarrior2013

Cunty Points : 22

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 5:18 am

locktobre wrote:

Old magazines.

What draws you to old tech? Do you want them to be functional, or is it more about the aesthetic? (Like I'm not a Mac person, but the iMac G3 will ALWAYS be iconic.)

For magazines I mainly collect old fashion magazines, primarily seventeen and teen magazine. I also like to collect old catalogs. I have a couple old sears catalogs from the 80s and 90s. I also used to collect old pleasant company catalogs I have a bunch of those. My goal is to someday scan all of them and put them on internet archive. I really love fashion history but back when I first started getting into it I realized that it was really hard to find accurate information on more recent decades like the 80s and 90s so I started collecting them to fill in gaps in my knowledge. Also I just love fashion from the 20th century in general so much of it is good. I also collect some catalogs and old paperwork etc if its for something really obscure or hard to research. Like Ive been eyeing an old magician trick catalog from the 20s on Ebay for the past few weeks and before that I really wanted to get a movie theater projector catalog from the 40s but it was waaay too expensive.

Honestly thats a great question. I think Im mainly drawn to old tech for the look and feel. I think a lot of old flashlights and radios and cameras and computers are really really beautiful to look at. I also think a lot of older tech feels more pleasant to hold if that makes sense? Like I am endlessly greatful for my smartphone and all it can do for me but I do think holding an older cordless phone is more tactile and nice. It feels real. Sometimes with computers it is a functionality thing like there are a lot of old point and click adventure games that are unplayable on modern machines so you'd have to either emulate it or play it on an older computer. But yeah in general its like a design appreciation thing. I just think they're neat Smile

locktobre and Tagussie like this post

Back to top Go down
chunkecheeks
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
chunkecheeks

Pisces Buffalo
Cunty Points : 47
Legend Status : 2
Humor : black bile

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:31 pm

locktobre wrote:

Mod Barbies are so pretty! Right before Malibu Barbie ruined everything...

I collect Disney dolls too! I like some of the ILY 4ever dolls but I'm limiting myself to just Frozen and Snow White so I don't go too crazy Laughing I did end up buying Bambi just because I thought she might go nicely with Snow White (since the movies are in the same era), but she's still languishing in her box...

What kind of merch did the og CATS production have? I'm imagining programs and T-shirts but I can't think of anything else. (Also, what did you think of the 2019 movie? Question )

RIGHT BEFORE MALIBU BARBIE RUINED EVERYTHING TRUUUUUUUUE

My CATS merch is a program from the year after the broadway show ticket, a ticket from the 90s, a few stamps that were released as a special "celebrate the 80s" collection with terrence mann as tugger on them, some collectible plates (i have grizabella, rum tum tugger, and mistoffelees), a porcelain music box that plays memory, and then some books and records! It's VERY small bc shockingly despite how big the broadway show was the merch doesn't come up often for sale Sad

I do also have a snow globe that was made as merch for the 1998 movie though!! it's very cute it's victoria and grizabella

I also love and hate and love to hate the 2019 movie, it's literally what got me into cats and i think some parts of it are genuinely so good (mungojerrie and rumpleteazer, SKIMBLESHANKS!!!!!!) but some parts are sooooooooo bad and completely ruin the source material it's a mess and a half that i have seen 13 times and will surely watch 13 times again
Back to top Go down
locktobre
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
locktobre

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 1:13 am

locktobre wrote:

For magazines I mainly collect old fashion magazines, primarily seventeen and teen magazine. I also like to collect old catalogs. I have a couple old sears catalogs from the 80s and 90s. I also used to collect old pleasant company catalogs I have a bunch of those. My goal is to someday scan all of them and put them on internet archive. I really love fashion history but back when I first started getting into it I realized that it was really hard to find accurate information on more recent decades like the 80s and 90s so I started collecting them to fill in gaps in my knowledge. Also I just love fashion from the 20th century in general so much of it is good. I also collect some catalogs and old paperwork etc if its for something really obscure or hard to research. Like Ive been eyeing an old magician trick catalog from the 20s on Ebay for the past few weeks and before that I really wanted to get a movie theater projector catalog from the 40s but it was waaay too expensive.

Honestly thats a great question. I think Im mainly drawn to old tech for the look and feel. I think a lot of old flashlights and radios and cameras and computers are really really beautiful to look at. I also think a lot of older tech feels more pleasant to hold if that makes sense? Like I am endlessly greatful for my smartphone and all it can do for me but I do think holding an older cordless phone is more tactile and nice. It feels real. Sometimes with computers it is a functionality thing like there are a lot of old point and click adventure games that are unplayable on modern machines so you'd have to either emulate it or play it on an older computer. But yeah in general its like a design appreciation thing. I just think they're neat Smile

It's awesome that you have an interest in media preservation! It's crazy how decades as recent as the 80s and 90s can just... not have information available about them. That magician catalog sounds so amazing.

I agree about older tech being more tactile. I miss having my phone with the full slide keyboard every day, and that isn't even that old! (I got my first phone ca. 2011, it was one of those, and my next one was a smart phone). I have a lot of sensory memories from the late 90s/early 00s when I was growing up related to tech--like VHS tapes, computer mice with that rubber ball inside, the static feel of a CRT TV. And I have a lot of games from my childhood that are unplayable on modern computers, I miss them a lot. Advancing technology can be great, but it does feel like something is Missing from the current era.
Back to top Go down
locktobre
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
locktobre

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 1:18 am

chunkecheeks wrote:

RIGHT BEFORE MALIBU BARBIE RUINED EVERYTHING TRUUUUUUUUE

My CATS merch is a program from the year after the broadway show ticket, a ticket from the 90s, a few stamps that were released as a special "celebrate the 80s" collection with terrence mann as tugger on them, some collectible plates (i have grizabella, rum tum tugger, and mistoffelees), a porcelain music box that plays memory, and then some books and records! It's VERY small bc shockingly despite how big the broadway show was the merch doesn't come up often for sale Sad

I do also have a snow globe that was made as merch for the 1998 movie though!! it's very cute it's victoria and grizabella

I also love and hate and love to hate the 2019 movie, it's literally what got me into cats and i think some parts of it are genuinely so good (mungojerrie and rumpleteazer, SKIMBLESHANKS!!!!!!) but some parts are sooooooooo bad and completely ruin the source material it's a mess and a half that i have seen 13 times and will surely watch 13 times again

That's a good selection of merch! I wonder if it isn't often for sale bc it's still with the original owners? I wonder if I'll still have my collections 40 years down the line. I certainly hope so.

I must confess, I don't really know ANYTHING about CATS, but I had to ask about the recent movie bc of the infamy evil
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Cunty Points : 6

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 10:52 pm

Ouuuouuu I'm trying to remember what all I collect @_@

Dolls - I have a lot of Novi Stars (I don't think I'll ever get the Europe-only ones but I have the ones I really like, and that's what really matters) and then a lot of one-off dolls. Unfortunately most of them are away in my closet for the time being u_u

Old consoles/games - this is also sort of a general category, but I used to work at a video game store, so I have a decent spread of obscure systems and games. What do yall know about Unison: Rebels of Rhythm and Dance on the PS2!!!!!!!!!!!

Frogs - I have a frog shelf. I think this speaks for itself

Books - oh my god I have so many books. I'm going to have to downsize soon (going to contact the library up the street and see if they take donations, then see if they know of anyone who does if they don't, you know how it goes) because good lord. This is definitely a trait I got from my parents because, before we moved, we had 7 bookshelves just full-to-overflowing, and I ended up basically inheriting a lot of them when I moved out on my own (into a much smaller space!!! Ack!!!!) :?
Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat
Cunty Points : 78
Legend Status : 1
Job/hobbies : Drawing, videogames, animated shows
Humor : Bad if you laugh it's on you

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:15 pm

OOH so many doll collectors!!! That's so cool, I am very interested in dolls -though not collecting them, I mostly just watch customizing videos.
I collect badges and enamel pins, art prints from local artists, soda cans in aesthetic colors (I'm going for a pink-purple-blue gradient, like the bi flag ehehe), and cool/funky earrings!
My newest addition is a deep purple grape flavored psyduck soda can, it goes so well with the rest, i'm so pleased!
Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:19 pm

Oh and I forgot, embroidered patches too. I was planning on putting them on a jacket and I never got around to it
Back to top Go down
lollipoppunk
lollipoppunk

Cunty Points : 12

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 7:36 pm

Id also love to collect old flashlights, old computers, and kodachrome slides but I live with my parents and I have so little room already lol. Maybe someday.

I don’t collect Kodachromes but I did thrift an old slide projector that fits them, and repaired it! Honestly if it wasn’t so fucking heavy I’d offer it to you 😂 I just wanted to fix it now it’s just gathering dust 😁
Back to top Go down
lollipoppunk
lollipoppunk

Cunty Points : 12

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 7:42 pm

I collect Dice, pins, enamels and button style, and art supplies (if that counts XD) I really like little knickknacks but i can’t decide what to group them as

Tagussie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tagussie
Warrior
Warrior
Tagussie

Sagittarius Cat

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 7:50 pm

Dott wrote:

Scooby Doo Toys
Peanuts Toys
Ology series books
Tamagotchis
Stickers
My Little Ponies
Pens
Oh, what gen ponies?
Also I'd love to see some interesting paperclips, that's such a unique collection. Can you show us?
Back to top Go down
Dott
Admin
Admin
Dott

Virgo Rat

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:53 am

Tagussie wrote:
Dott wrote:

Scooby Doo Toys
Peanuts Toys
Ology series books
Tamagotchis
Stickers
My Little Ponies
Pens
Oh, what gen ponies?
Also I'd love to see some interesting paperclips, that's such a unique collection. Can you show us?

Mostly Gen 4s because I was super into MLP FIM, but I would like to have some Gen 2s!

Once I'm back at work, I'll take a picture of my paperclip collection!

Tagussie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

magpie instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: magpie instincts   magpie instincts Empty

Back to top Go down

magpie instincts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antics Forum :: Lol :: General-
Jump to: